- Brand: La Sportiva
- Product Code: 46W720314
- Availability: In Stock
- Tags: CYKLON, LA SPORTIVA, LA SPORTIVASS21
The La Sportiva Cyklon is a high performance shoe ideal for fast runs on technical medium distance terrain. The result of research and development between La Sportiva and BOA, is a product that guarantees stability, precision and perfect fit thanks to the new Dynamic Cage closure system with integrated BOA Fit System that works in synergy with 3 different elements creating a perfect stability and union on the foot with the movement of a single hand. Protective TPU toe cap and multi-layer heat-sealed side panel provide additional structure and impact protection. The ideal outsole for mud and wet areas is composed of La Sportiva's ultra grippy White X-FriXion and offers the possibility of integrating AT Grip Spike studs in case of use on icy ground. Dual density EVA midsole with stabilizer contributes to the overall stability of the shoe while containing weight. Cyklon, float like a butterfly and run like the wind.
- Breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh upper with TPU heat-sealed reinforcements in abrasion-prone areas
- Shockproof TPU protective toe cap
- Ultra-Grip X-FriXion White compound outsole for soft and wet terrain
- Spyral Tongue Evo: super wraparound tongue with integrated gaiter for a perfect fit between the foot and ankle preventing the entry of elements from the outside and following the dynamics of the runner's movement
- Quick elbow system with integrated BOA Fit System technology for a perfect and immediate one-handed fit
- BOA Fit System's Dynamic Cage construction works in synergy with 3 different elements of the upper to perfectly fit and provide optimal foot stability
- Upper: Breathable anti-abrasion mesh with TPU heat-sealed reinforcements
- Lining: High abrasion resistance mesh
- Insole: Ortholite Memlex Eva with shock absorption and dual density injection with stabiliser
- Sole: X-FriXion White ultra grippy
- Drop: 8mm
- Weight: 315 g
BOA fasteners applied to boots and shoes have a system of micro-adjustable wheels with steel cable, and these are guaranteed for the life of the product in which they are installed. The BOA system has three user interfaces created specifically to optimize the fitting experience. With the possibility of a perfect one-hand adjustment with an accuracy of 1 millimetre. For easy calibration providing greater comfort and more focused performance. In the mountains, in the field or on the job, BOA gives you a secure fit that makes it easy to put on and take off the shoe quickly no matter what the conditions are.
- OrthoLite Mountain Running (4 mm insole)
Allows greater breathability and increased comfort thanks to ventilation in the sole. This allows sweat to be wicked away to keep your feet dry and the shoes last longer thanks to a new technology which prevents excessive compression of the material and features a washable, anti-bacterial treatment for better hygiene.
- FriXion Blue
La Sportiva FriXion sole compounds were made with the aim of creating a contact zone with different water tightness and durability parameters depending on the type of use and terrain where La Sportiva shoes are used. The FriXion Blue High Durability sole offers a soft, lightweight and highly durable compound with a good grip. Ideal for wide track and trail racing.
- EVA Compression
Standard moulded EVA compression of the midsole to provide durability and reactivity on soft terrain, ideal for reducing shock absorption.
- Mud Grounds:
The sole is specially designed for running on soft and muddy terrain thanks to the width of the shoe and the distance of the tread that makes up the sole. The sole can be combined with studs