- Brand: La Sportiva
- Product Code: 46u999314
- Availability: In Stock
- Tags: KARACAL, LA SPORTIVA, LA SPORTIVASS21
Karacal is the training shoe dedicated to trail running uses, Karacal is designed for prolonged off-road training on medium and long distances and is perfect for post-race recovery thanks to its exceptional comfort fit and high breathability. The compact performance-like collar and traditionally constructed tongue guarantee maximum comfort. The 3D Mesh single-layer seamless upper allows the containment of volumes and high breathability, the rear microfiber reinforcements support the overall stability of the shoe. Extremely lightweight and flexible thanks to the weight reduction of all the materials used and the lightweight and durable dual density EVA midsole. The thermo-form toe-cap contributes to the overall lightweight features and provides excellent protection from impacts against rocks and roots. Outsole in durable FriXion blue compound with Impact Brake System lugs in varying thicknesses, enhancing traction & braking efficiency and optimizing weight. Karacal: if you train, you trail.
- Comfort Fit ideal for long use
- Single-layer 3D Mesh seamless upper for maximum comfort, breathability and flexibility
- Traditionally constructed tongue for maximum comfort
- Inner lining in high abrasion resistance mesh
- Maximum weight reduction thanks to the use of extremely light and flexible materials and the dual density EVA midsole
- Durable blue FriXion™ compound sole with differentiated thickness Impact Brake System for better cushioning, traction and braking
- Uppers: Breathable sandwich mesh
- Lining: Mesh with high abrasion resistance
- Midsole: Memlex Eva with shock-absorbing injection
- Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Running
- Sole: FriXion Blue durable
- Drop: 7mm
- Weight: 290 g (1/2 pair)
- Versatile soles, ideal for all types of terrain including stone, scree, grass, moss and mud. Ideal for running either in high humidity or on dry ground. Incorporates the Impact Brake System.
- The La Sportiva FriXion® compound is the result of extensive R&D aimed at creating outsoles with parameters of grip and durability that respond to all types of use and terrain.
- Standard compression molded EVA midsoles provide durability and reactivity on soft ground where the need for shock absorption is reduced.
- The Mountain Running collection models adopt the exclusive La Sportiva insoles by Ortholite, with 2 different thickness. Both models are available in men and women version and differs for the materials’ densities.
- Breathable for a cooler foot.
- The unique open cell structure creates a moisture management system.
- Long term cushioning: insole will retain over 95% of its thickness over time and won’t flatten out.
- Anti-microbial agents and washable properties for a more igienic shoe.
- Comfortable shoe, ideal for training and long distance running.
- The innovative system is applied to the sole to absorb negative ground impact, help traction and improve grip downhill.
- Created and developed by the R&D department at La Sportiva, it offers real advantages during racing by reducing negative ground impact. The unique position of the lugs allows as many of them as possible to come into contact with the ground, for maximum impact absorption.