A cushioned, supportive running shoe that offers unique comfort, giving you the confidence to go further.
CUSHIONING - Soft
The level of cushioning in a shoe determines how your foot feels with each stride. More cushioning means less impact and more comfort. With less cushioning, you'll have a faster, more responsive running experience.
RACING STYLE - Stable
Each shoe offers a unique running typology and sensations, depending on its design.
- Stable: A supportive feel for added stability. Suitable for runners of any level.
- Neutral: Works in conjunction with the foot's natural rolling motion for a smooth run.
- Impulsion: Designed for momentum, with an energy return you can feel.
- Competition: Maximum propulsion and responsiveness for those moments when speed makes the difference.
TIETING - Regular
- Quick lacing: elastic laces that don't need to be tied. Put on and take off your sneakers quickly and easily. Tip: If you need to tighten your sneakers, just retie the knots at the ends.
- Standard lacing: Classic laces that keep shoes securely in place.
- Hook-and-loop fastening: fastening strap system. Press together to secure, pull to release.
- Star lacing: elastic loop tied in a star shape to ensure additional firmness, increasing stability and support. To learn about other ways of tying, read this article.
DROP - 9mm
This measurement, also known as heel drop, is the difference in height between the heel in relation to the forefoot. In a shoe with a heel-to-toe height of 9mm, your heel will be 9mm higher than your forefoot. Shoes with a lower height tend to place more load on the ankles and are generally better for midfoot or forefoot runners. Shoes with a higher height tend to place more load on the knees and hips and are generally better for those who step with the heel.
Recycled content: - 90-95% recycled polyester – Total recycled content: approximately 30-35% Upper, heel, tongue: 100% recycled polyester Upper lining and collar: 100% recycled polyester Lace: 100% recycled polyester Insole: PU 100 % recycled Product assembled on Freeview