- Brand: NNormal
- Product Code: N2ZTR01-001
- Availability: In Stock
- Tags: TOMIR, NNORMAL, TRAIL RUNNING, FOOTWEAR, SHOES
Durability, performance and style. For runners. In all fields. for all adventures
Tomir is a 1,103 m mountain located in the northeast of the Serra de Tramuntana, in Mallorca. With its stunning 360-degree views, spanning from the northern coast of the island to the lush western plains and southern mountain peaks, Tomir Peak attracts a large number of outdoor enthusiasts.
From delicate crossings with mythical limestone formations, through moving slopes with changing weather conditions, Puig Tomir is a mountain that has a lot to offer. It was all these elements that led us to choose the name of our latest family of shoes. Born from our passion for the outdoors and staying active, the Tomir is the only shoe you need for advanced trail running, weekend training to prepare for your next race, and just about any other activity.
Whatever motivates you, with the Tomir you ensure comfort, exceptional grip and great cushioning.
True to our goal of leaving no trace, the Tomir is also extremely durable: the less we have to change gear, the better for the planet. This principle is evident throughout the shoe, from the tear-resistant upper to the VIBRAM® Litebase outsole. It is a shoe created to last and last.
Designed with athletes. Made for everyone.
The NNormal team has some of the best riders in the world, who are ideal to collaborate on the design of our equipment. Kilian Jornet tested Tomir's prototypes at every stage, working alongside our design team to adjust, improve, refine and optimize the shoe until he found the ideal product for almost any outdoor activity. Whether on gravel or grass, on weekend rides or on the most technical and intense trails, the Tomir delivers on all terrains and at all levels.
Big dreams need bold technologies
The Tomir includes different technologies in this lightweight shoe. Among them, we highlight some:
- Vibram MAGAGRIP+LITEBASE - The VIBRAM Megagrip sole is made to be used on sand, sun, roots and rocks. In any condition, on any terrain, you'll feel confident to give more. In addition, the VIBRAM Litebase is almost 50% thinner and up to 30% lighter. All this without altering the stability of the 5mm studs.
- Resistant Upper - The upper has been braided with highly resistant and light threads, which makes it very resistant to abrasion and tears. The midsole is sewn by hand to extend the life of the shoe and contribute to the environment. Asymmetrical lacing improves support and reduces pressure points.
- EVA Midesole - The EVA foam midsole guarantees a lighter weight, maximum comfort and greater cushioning for long runs. All this with a height of 31/23 mm and a drop of 8mm. Whether you want to beat your personal best or do strength training on a ladder, feeling confident is synonymous with being able to go further.