RIBELLE RUN BLACK/LIME
RIBELLE RUN BLACK/LIME
RIBELLE RUN BLACK/LIME
- Brand: SCARPA
- Product Code: 33078-351/002
- Availability: In Stock
- Tags: RIBELLE RUN, SCARPA, SCARPASS22
Scarpa Ribelle Run shoes for women are very durable and technically precise, the lightweight Ribelle Run are the ideal choice for training and short to medium distance races on steep and rocky terrain. The upper is made of mesh and welded PU that is reinforced with a translucent ripstop for superior abrasion resistance. A climbing-inspired, full-perimeter TPU strap provides more structure and a high level of protection.
The fit is precise thanks to a medium width last that has a slightly lower volume, giving you a precise feel and allowing for confident running on technical trails. This fit is enhanced by the Sock-Fit Slip On construction, where the ankle collar integrates with the tongue in a stretch fabric, reducing bulk and sealing out road debris. The upper is completed with the quick and secure lacing system. Underfoot, the SuperGum rubber compound provides outstanding traction and friction, and is more durable than other similar rubbers.
- The shoe is built to wrap the foot with precision thanks to its reduced volume fit. The heel is stabilised by a TPU strap that wraps completely around the shoe and provides 360-degree support and protection
- The upper is constructed with Scarpa's Sock-Fit LW, with a lightweight, super-breathable mesh liner with heat-sealed reinforcements, ensuring a precise and even wrap around the foot, while providing comfort and flexibility at the ankle collar, tongue and forefoot
- High performance Presa outsole with 4mm lugs and excellent grip on dry and wet surfaces. Tested by the best and pushed to the limit on technical and uneven terrain
- Medium-density EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- OrthoLite sockliner
- Heel 24.5 mm / Toe 20.5 mm
- Drop 4mm
- Weight approx.: 240 g (1/2 pair, size 38)
Presa TRN-01 Sole
- Outsole dedicated to very technical routes, where precision and grip are essential for the athlete. Pronounced sensitivity on rocky terrain combines with the performance compound to make this outsole ideal for Trail Running and technical Skyrunning.
- Low density EVA heel insert for shock absorption
- Medium density EVA midsole for stability and push-off response
- Vertical slotted design for support
- Rubber outsole with exclusive Scarpa design in SuperGum compound, excellent grip on any terrain
- Sockfit System LW by Scarpa
The evolution of the concept of performance, agility and comfort. A construction system that offers a sock-like fit, Scarpa's Sock-Fit gives the sensation of being one with your footwear. On Trail Running models, the tongue is constructed from a single piece of stretch fabric that allows for a slight wrap around your feet, offering a snug feel and lateral stability.
OrthoLite sockliners offer excellent cushioning thanks to their triple layer compressed layer construction that improve the way your feet fit the shoes. They are highly breathable, being made of polyurethane and manage moisture perfectly. Plus, they are lightweight and can be machine washed.
Superior construction system designed and developed by Scarpa. Lateral protections (inserts or thermo-welded cage) combined with upper, create an exoskeleton that protects, holds and contains the foot better.
Presa is the final result of internal R&D research on the sole. An environment of technological exploration and innovation, where experience and scientific research merge. This is Scarpa's approach: an R&D department to study, analyse and develop the best soles. Presa combines midsoles, composites and design to get the maximum performance from a sole, it is in fact the careful blending of these three elements that makes Presa products so innovative.
Exclusive to Scarpa the SuperGum rubber compound was developed to provide equal or better slip resistance compared to other high friction rubbers, but with far superior abrasion resistance. It was formulated to offer high friction performance in both wet and dry conditions, but at the same time offers 3 times more abrasion resistance.
Products that do not contain animal-derived materials and do not use any animal testing. All materials used for these vegan products are fully synthetic and have no animal-derived components, including the glues used in the soles.
Scarpa products recognized as ECO are made with environmentally friendly materials, they refer to products in which materials and processes are specifically chosen for their environmental characteristics.